Alright what a fun weekend! I love when weekends are THREE days long, not just two! It is so nice. So what did I do this weekend? Well Friday night my dad and I went out to the Mall of America because I wanted to go to the Bebe store. I didn't find anything to buy there this trip, but instead I found some sweet tanks at PacSun that I nabbed up. Other than that, it was fun seeing the new Best Buy that is now there, along with the new Chipotle they put in (although my dad and I are convinced its a fake chipotle because they do not have the picture of the original Chipotle in it!! that's madness). After getting back home, Sam came into town. That was a lot of fun.
Saturday we went to Southdale center and looked around there for awhile. Nothing too great there. Then we went home and rested awhile. Later that evening we went on down to Mystic Lake. Oh what fun! Although, I did not win any money, it was still a lot of fun, like always. One of these days I'm going to go to cosmic bingo, I've just got to!
Sunday we went to the Renaissance Festival. Boy was that interesting!! It was a little crazy, so full of weirdos and strange people dressed up in all sorts of costumes and such. It was interesting, a pretty big place, lots of weird things for purchase (most of it did not appeal to me!). Anyhow, it was something to do to say the least.
Today (Monday), my dad and I went down to St Paul to check out the activities going on out on the streets due to the Republican National Convention. It was interesting! There were A LOT of cops everywhere, a lot of delegates walking around, weird press people, and a huge mess of hippy freak smelly protestors. We stopped and ate at the famous Mickeys dining car, which turned out to be a perfect place in order to watch a protestor march walk by. The video is right here:
Something you don't see everyday! I really really really just wanted to hand out some deodorant to those people, they smelled very bad. The cops on the other hand were kind of neat, the horses had gas masks, the bike cops had gas masks, they really had things under control, which is good.
Well I guess those are most of the highlights that are worth talking about from my weekend! Until later.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment