Another weekend comes to a close. Dang, just when you get used to them, it is time for them to be over. I hate that. Mondays are usually the worst too. I like Fridays a lot, and Saturdays. But OH WELL.
So, Friday at work was out of control, at both jobs. At Dakota Premium, the phones were ringing off the hook, so many people were busy doing so many things, it was nuts. But not for me so much as everyone else. Then when I got to FedEx, we were short on people and we were getting dumped on. A lot of packages, but we made it through. I am sure I will be begging for a day like that when Christmas package times roll around, YIKES. hehehe.
Saturday was a lot of fun. I went into work for a little while, served some lunch to people. I was doing the jello and the cake, how nice of me. It was simple, but very sweaty. After work my dad and I headed up to Brainerd, MN. It was kind of a dead town, but very nice, the lake fronts up there are beautiful. I had an enjoyable time.
Today was awesome, for a couple of reasons. First of all, I FINALLY went and signed up for some tanning!! Wooo!!! That really made me happy. It will be great, I am pretty excited about it, and the place I go is pretty awesome. After that watched a little tv, caught up with my friend Melissa on the phone, and then my dad and I went to Outback Steakhouse for a nice lunch. It was pretty delicious. After that I had to take a nice nap! That was great.
Overall a pretty relaxing and easy-going weekend I guess. I like weekends like that sometimes. Other times I like being on the go and doing fun and wild things all weekend long though. Next weekend should be pretty fun. I think we will be catching one of the final games of the baseball season (unless Twins go to playoffs, don't laugh too hard right now), if we can, and then a nice fun party at the plant manager of Dakota Premium. It will be a good time!
Well I think I am going to plan my Monday to work in a lunch at, my favorite, Chipotle! It will be awesome, very delicious. I love Chipotle so much. I even went to the original Chipotle, located in Denver, CO on Colfax Ave. I have a picture of it, just like every Chipotle supposedly has a picture of that Chipotle. The Mall of America did not appear to have one of it though, so I label that as a feaux-Chipotle, but maybe they just hadn't got around to hanging it yet. At least that is what I hope!!
And I think this post is long enough! I hope a lot of exciting things happen this week, but no pants ripping at work I hope.
Being a Mom
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment