- I do not like wind or humidity, but I do like the hot sun.
- I do not like people who are angry all the time, but I do like people who are hilarious.
- I do not like cute boys who are not smart, but I do like cute boys!
- I do not like democrats who THINK they know everything, but I do like Republicans who DO!
- I do not like people who dress badly, but I do like fashionable people a lot.
- I do not like snakes, but I like turtles and moose.
- I absolutely do not like slugs/banana slugs!! But I do like green grass and sod.
- I really do not like traffic, but I really love NICE cars!!
- I don't like people with low standards and no ambition, but I do like hard workers.
- I really really do not like this boy who works two offices down from my dad, but I do like little babies.
- I do not like people who spoil their dogs. I do like Karl Hovde.
- I do not like when people try acting smart when they are not, but I do like people who are smart and do not try to act it.
- I do not like people who think abercrombie is top fashion, but I do like people who appreciate bebe and real fashionable labels.
- I do not like Rachel Ray at all, but I LOVE Paula Deen!
- I do not like people who do not know their place in society, but I love people who have a great sense of humor.
- I cannot stand when people are terrible drivers (idiot drivers), but I love giving people "the idiot look."
- I absolutely hate when people use terrible grammar, or use wrong tenses/word forms, but I love knowing that I am not one of those people 99% of the time.
- I do not like people who are completely lazy all the time, but I do like taking naps some days.
- I do not like weird people who do not bathe or use deodorant. I LOVE THE OFFICE tv show!!!
- I cannot stand boys who wear the abercrombie cologne that you can smell miles away. I do/did love college and my dorm!
- I do not like criminals, although I love that this guy did this to his dog:
- I do not like paying a lot to go to the movies. I absolutely love popcorn.
- I cannot stand taxi drivers, especially the really terrible ones, but I do love little babies and cute kids.
- I do not like white trash people, but I love county and state fairs.
- I don't like people who do not realize they are annoying, but I don't mind when really good looking guys come into my gym.
- I really HATE Crocs shoes!!! I LOVE Lute Olson!
- I don't really like high gas prices, but I love Chipotle and hot dogs (esp. Dome Dogs)!
- I do not like Kansas. I LOVE baseball!!
- I don't like people who pretend to like things to impress others, but I really love country music A LOT.
- I do not like cats, but I really love lots of mustard.
- I do not like dogs that do not behave well. I love Sam Pendgraft.
- I don't like blisters. I LOVE Las Vegas!!
- I do not like bad tv shows. I absolutely LOVE The Office!!
- I don't like car problems, but I really like the Iowa Hawkeye Alum guy who comes into the gym, A LOT!!!
- I can't stand when people wear things that don't fit them but that they can fit into, but I do love my red high heels!!

Well that is all I am going to write for now! Sorry if it was a bore. I will most likely do another one of these at another time, until then I will allow this one to sink in for awhile! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment