Today, the Twins ruined my whole year. hahaha so it's really not THAT bad, but it is pretty close. Losing to the White Sox, although it was a good game, just wasn't what they were supposed to do. Now I have to buy Karl 3 lunches!!!!!! He better enjoy them is all I have to say! hahahaha. Well not to sound like a Cubby fan but "maybe next years our year." hahahahaha (They really all say that, usually starting in about June, prior to June they repeat over and over "this year is our year, this year is our year.") hahahhahaha hilarious.
Well other than that I had a pretty good day. Switch-a-roo of the managers at FedEx though, not a bad thing. Just went from having one manager I liked to having another manager that seems cool and likeable as well. So no big deal really, same thing mostly.
At my other job though, it was pretty boring. I was in the "other office" this morning, doing work that is pretty boring I must say. I don't mind really, its just about like everything else I do there. Stuff nobody else really wants to do. It really doesn't bother me, I like doing a variety of things so its just something else.
Other than that, I'm thinking of chopping my hair. Maybe taking like 6 inches off or so. That would make it to brushing my shoulders length I think. I am contemplating it. hmmmm. We'll see.
And the best news of today, most likely, is when I found a quarter in the parking lot on my way to work at FedEx. That's always sweet. Just think of it my way, its like 25 times better than finding a penny!! Or like finding half a Twins ticket, if you're lucky like me and get a ticket for 50 cents!!!
Well other than that, I think I am going to wrap this up right here right now. Keep waiting for a good one! :)
Being a Mom
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment