Thursday, September 11, 2008

rainy day

What a LONG day!!! I woke up so extremely tired and worn out today it was not even funny. I was having a hard time staying awake at the gym, so I gulped down a Red Bull. That sure did the trick, it probably me to being awake, but it wasn't like when I normally drink Red Bull and go completely whacko. That was nice.

Moving right along, my hands and back are sore from the new job, but I am still just loving it! It is going to be just great, I'm way excited to continue with it. It will be especially nice once I am not waking up at quarter to 4 every morning!!

Anyway, I am really excited for the weekend, it will probably be a good one. Whether it's good or not though, I don't have to wake up early, to me that already makes it great! hahhaha.

So no really funny stories today that I can think of. It was kind of funny when the maintenance guy at the gym told this guy that tomorrow is my last day working, but he only told him that because Greg Cerny (world's hottest guy) was right behind him. It was hilarious, I was trying not to laugh, because it was so obvious to me as to why he was doing that. Greg's response was "awwww" or something of that sort. That would be sweet if he did something cool tomorrow when he came in, like ask me to marry him! hahahahahahahaha. I'm just joking.

But, on a more serious note, I did change my profile picture. The one I have now is kind of an old one, but definitely a classic! It is of me licking the Mississippi River when it was frozen of course. I think it is quite hilarious myself, hopefully you are getting a good giggle out it as well!! It is one of my all time favorites for sure.

Well I think that is all I am going to write for now. I do want to share a great quote from the book I'm reading though. Maybe I will be doing that in just a little while. We'll see!

Until later... :)

No comments: