I just wanted to put that picture up, because I LOVE ALAN JACKSON!!! He is great, last year I went to his concert (with Brooks & Dunn) they were so awesome! It was really one of the best concerts I have been to, and trust me, I have been to A LOT of concerts!Anyhow, my new job went well today! Of course it was just filling out paperwork and doing orientation, but I have a feeling I am going to love it. Possibly go far with it, seems like a great company to be working for (FedEx). Well I will say that I am very tired, long day doing three jobs. It is obvious this week is going to be a tough one, but well worth it! I just cannot stop imaging how nice next week will be and how I only have FOUR days left of waking up before the sun does!!!!!! I AM THRILLED. :)
So, my dad is in California this week...like usual! I guess he will be going there every other weekend until the week of October 21. It has its pros and cons.
Otherwise, I have got a couple of goals set. One of them I will mention the other I would like to not mention yet. The goal I don't mind discussing is that I want to get a tan! I had a pretty slight tan going towards the beginning of summer, then towards July 4th or just shortly after it has been fading, FAST. So I think I will stop in a fake bake salon and buy some tans, sooo unhealthy I know, but its what makes you pretty!! hahahaha.
This weekend is the big IOWA vs Iowa State game, GO HAWKS. I kind of want to go down for it, but most likely I will not. That would probably not be too smart just thinking of how busy and loaded this week is, I will definitely need the weekend to rest--rather than drive 4.5 hrs Friday night, then wake up at about 5-ish for all the fun tailgating festivities (that no other city does better!!!!). So it is all still up for debate. In the meantime, I am watching the Vikings vs Packers game on Monday Night Football. I do not care for either team, but I love Lambeau Field (like it matters). Also, my brother-in-law, Makaala, is a big Packers fan (in case you were wondering...hahaha).
I am pretty excited to be working (kind of) with Morg!!! Its probably like we will be so close, yet oh so far from each other! hahahahahaha. I'm kidding. But really. I don't know the system yet.
And I wish I had a joke to tell right now, maybe someday real soon.
That is pretty much my day in a nutshell! Keep it classy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment