For starters, last night the picture of the red, white, and blue dog that is in one of my earlier blogs made it on the tv news!! I sent them a copy of it online and this lady I know called me to tell me it was on the news! I cannot stop laughing about it, how hilarious is that?! seriously!
Lately I have had this Miranda Lambert song in my head. All I want to do is listen to it over and over and over again! I do not know why this is. The song is called "Me & Charlie Talkin." I love it. Especially right now. Hmmm. Well I love country music in general! I can never get enough of it; I could listen to it all day everyday. That and baseball, just can't get enough of them! One thing about country though, I do not like Jessica Simpson trying to be country, I do not like the Hootie & the Blowfish guy (Darius Rucker) trying to be country, and I do not like a couple of others, but its not important.
On another subject, I am getting rather concerned about the Twins. They have been keeping pace with the White Sox in the race for first in the division, but it seems as though they may be starting to slip a little too much. I am confident they will make it though! I want them to so bad, I think they can do it, they just need to put their umph back into their game. Yes, umph! hahaha. That is what one of my high school basketball coaches told us we needed, so I frequently use the word, if you can classify it as a word. I personally love it!
On the other hand, something I don't love is dealing with nonsense. Some came up today for one of my jobs. Some trend I am seeing lately actually. But the gym's nonsense I can handle and can understand the dilemmas, though my other job I just do not get it and it really frustrates me. I cannot stand some of the things that go on there and why it is allowed, but it is definitely out of my control. Nothing I can do, so I will just grin and bear it--something I am pretty good at doing, lots of practice. I love smiling, even when it's the hardest thing to do, it really helps. There are so many things a person can mean by smiling, so many things one can hide behind a smile, it really is just a beautiful thing.
Well I'm craving Chipotle right about now. Goodness. I will most likely just eat a salad instead, which is also pretty delicious, but not even close to the delight one of those burritos would bring! No doubt about that.
Until next time.... :)
Being a Mom
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment