Monday, September 22, 2008

picture blog!!

So this is a blog full of PICTURES!!!! Some of my favorites, some from awhile back and some from more recent times! So hopefully you will ENJOY!!! :)This is what my friend Natasha calls "a totally Julie LaMarr type of picture" hahahahaha. she is right, it sums me up. haha.
This is one taken in Denver Colorado last December. I made my dad take it (even though i had no makeup on!) just because the color of the decorations on the tree.

My friend Melissa and I had a wild day on the lake and playing with the cows at her parents house; Summer 2007.


The one to the right is my friend Johanna and I last May when she came up for a Twins game. We had a TON of FUN this night!!








I LOVE mascots!!! This is Crunch and I on St Patricks Day 2008. Oh what fun!!!

The one to the right is of me, Johanna, and my former boss (in that order). It was taken last February during the CSS (where I used to work, dept of the UI Hospital) Bar Crawl. That was fun, then freezing rain came down, made for an interesting walk back to Johanna's later that night, then I was stranded in Iowa City for an extra night, definitely not a bad thing!!!

The picture below is of me in November 2006, at a MN Timberwolves game. I won the chance to go down on the court and play a game called "Crunch or No Crunch." It was SOOOO much fun! I ended up winning a $100 speaker set for ipod/mp3/cell phone, and a $100 gift card to Verizon. Plus that huge shirt that I am wearing in the shirt, and of course, the memories. hahaha.




The next picture was taken this past July (2008). I am kind of looking torn up, I had just got out of the shower. But it was one of the last days that my younger sister, Kristina, and her baby boy, Jeff, were up here in Minnesota. I had such a blast while they were here, I love my nephew, he is a good baby and quite funny. We had a good time.

This next one is, from Left to Right: Abby, Me, Johanna, and Annie. We went out one night in April 2007 and had a great time. It was really random and crazy, but turned out being a very fun and memorable night. Those girls are so fun! I think it was also my first time to the bar The Summit (in Iowa City), it definitely doesn't make my top Iowa City bar list, but then if you know the Iowa City bar scene you understand completely why I say that. There are so many others to love, so many others that are way more fun, and so many others with a better crowd in them! anyway...


















And this last one, it is kind of silly. I was wearing my huge Ugg coat to class on a verrrry cold day a couple years ago and decided I should probably take a fun picture with my scarf and sunglasses, just killing time. Its not something I usually do, but of course look at the results! hahahaha im kidding!! "I don't want no trouble" (Thats what I think the title of this picture is most accurately called).
*Well that is all I have for now!! Hopefully ya love it! :)

No comments: