Sunday, September 7, 2008

looksees

This weekend was definitely a good one! Although, I did come down with a slight head cold yesterday morning, not cool. But it is okay and I will make it through just fine, obviously. Touchscreen games last night with Morg & Rich were a lot of fun, we are so good, probably the best. Friday night I got a lot of devil of a deals on some clothes at the mall, I don't think anybody could have outdone them!
Well this week is going to be a real tough one I think. I start the new job tomorrow, which shouldn't be a huge stressor or anything, but I will be doing THREE jobs this week. The three jobs is the stressor, lack of sleep another major stressor, and doing my old job is as well I suppose.

But now that all of that is out, I want to incorporate more pictures in my blog! I know you are just as excited as I am about it. Well for starters, here are a couple of pictures from my friend Melissa's wedding from last December. I was a bridesmaid and she had some of the prettiest bridesmaid dresses I have seen, plus Herky the Hawkeye came for part of the reception!!








Well, those are kind of fun I thought! But also old. So I will upload some that are from this summer! Sad its just on the edge of being OVER.
Me with my blonde hair, and a rainbow for Morg!



I really LOVE this picture of Texas Delegates!!!!
------------>






I changed my hair to dark brown! It is the darkest that I have ever had my hair and I LOVE it!!!!
And just a few more pictures, these are of a couple of my favorite country singers! Hopefully you are not totally bored by now, I love looking at pictures and realized I should probably frequent my blog with them. Maybe not load one blog with a lot like I have here, but add some from time to time just to make things pop!

Taylor Swift, she's so young and has such amazing song writing skills! Plus I love the dresses she wears...

I think Carrie Underwood is so beautiful!! She has such a great voice, she is so awesome. Really I am dang jealous of her hair, its always gorgeous. hahaha.

That is about all I have got for now. I want to add a few of my cute little cousin. He is about 6 months now I think. My sister and him were up here in July for a couple weeks visiting. He is adorable and so sweet! But that will have to wait for another day. I hope I have plenty of time tomorrow to update you on how the new job went and everything else like that. Stay tuned.... :)

No comments: