Well once again, my fingers/hands are quite sore (from working). They just get so tired! They also swell up just a little bit, but its okay. What is the funny story from work today is how my pants got a HUGE split in them!!!! I couldn't believe it! Anyone could have totally seen my huhot if they wanted to! Except, lucky for me, I had a jacket so I was able to tie it around my waist to make sure everything was covered. Also, the split occurred towards the end of work so I didn't have too long left to hide my junk. hehehehe. Unbelievable!
For those of you who don't know, today is Mexico's Indepence day. Yes the 16th of September. Amazing isn't it. Just thought I'd through that in there for fun facts. I personally love fun facts, of all sorts. Just like Lou Gehrig is the Yankee's all-time leader in triples. Crazy. How great for him though!!
On to other news, I just got done eating dinner. I had cream of potato soup. It was okay, not going to be one of my absolute favorites, but it was fairly enjoyable. It was my first time trying it as well.
Well other good news, I saw a brand new Malibu as my dad and I were driving home from the grocery store. I love those cars. They are my in my top 3 now of my favorite cars. The brand new ones. Interesting information to throw out there, but oh what you feel like you would be missing if you didn't know. Hahahahaha.
I can't really think of anything else that would be very interesting to discuss. Kind of odd that I say that now, seeing that everything else I have written thus far isn't very interesting. Whatever! Still good topics for discussion anytime right!?! I sure hope so.
And with that I think I should leave a picture with a few comments about it, then go. Until next time... :)

So this is a photo from a LOOOONG time ago, but its is one I really LOVE! It is of one of my best friends, Morgan, and myself. It was a fun night and I can remember a lot of things about it. Oh sometimes I just miss those nights, along with college in general, but there are plenty of other fun things to do now I guess! Hopefully you love this picture too.
No comments:
Post a Comment