On television right now are these tiny jelly beans called "Teeny Beenies" that are made by the same company as Peeps (personal fave!) and I really want to try them. They look pretty delicious. I do love jelly beans so I can only guess I would love the teeny beany ones.
But on to other things, today was a pretty neutral day. I thought it was going to be really rough, mainly because its Monday, I tend to hate Mondays, but it really wasn't bad afterall. I just am starting to feel like one of Santa's elves, or maybe Santa due to my size, because of the rush starting to pick up at FedEx. hahaha. But seriously. At my other job it was not too exciting, but just an easy day of small tasks. I liked it.
What I really must say, is how yesterday I went to the Twins last regular season home game of the season and I paid only FIFTY CENTS for my ticket!!! It was pretty awesome. The guy at the ticket booth wouldn't stop laughing. Oh well, I thought it was freaking awesome! Well they won. But in other Twins news, they have to play a tie-breaking game vs the White Sox tomorrow in Chicago to determine the AL Central Division Champions. IT BETTER BE THE TWINS. That's all I have to say!! hahahaha.
Well I hope some exciting things come up tomorrow. But I also hope its a manageable and fun day again. :)
Being a Mom
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment