Monday, September 15, 2008

Light Blue

Took a couple days off of blogging I guess. My fingers hurt right now too so lucky I'm even writing this right now. They are sore from lifting boxes, funny it only hurts until after I am not doing it any longer, not while I am actually picking/lifting them up. The good news is today was AWESOME! No waking up at the crack of dawn, no dealing with annoying people, no complaints, and I could go on forever!

Well this weekend was enjoyable. Saturday night I actually went to the movies. I saw Tropic Thunder and I really loved it. I thought it was really funny. Ben Stiller just makes me laugh a lot, Jack Black was pretty funny in it as well. Before the movie though, I bought some new perfume, I am so in LOVE with it too. It is Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. Such a great perfume, I just can't get enough of it. So that is nice, works out great.

Right now I am really hungry, for what I do not know. I have been eating absolute crap lately. It is totally fine though, things will change. Plus I have a lot of open time now, so I should get some tanning in a lot easier, that always helps make one look better so hopefully it will work for me. Hahaha.
One thing that happened today, I saw this guy that works with my dad that I really CANNOT STAND. That was hard for me. I hate being around him or anywhere near him. He's a complete ignorant jerk if you ask me. I saw him at my dad's office today, totally ignored him. Then my dad and I went to lunch at Burger King and guess who came in, yes he did. SICK. I do not like him. He's not a nice guy. And your typical Kansas boy, which in my eyes is probably something a guy would NEVER want to be. What is ironic, is my sister (who lives in Kansas) met him, and said the exact same thing!!! Funny! Well enough about that.

So Sam was up from Iowa this weekend. We had a lot of fun together. One of the main things we like to do together is go out to eat. We have had a lot of fun dinners and it's probably my favorite thing to do with him. We went to chili's last night, I haven't been there in a long time. I had the nachos, they were delicious! So that was excellent.
Well I am going to post a picture or two, just for fun. And until next time, have fun! :)




No comments: