Oh what a boring day! There were not too many exciting events that happened today. I did get a call that my background check has been cleared and I can now begin working at the wonderful world of FedEx! I am pretty excited about it, especially since I will no longer be waking up before the sun does Mon-Fri. Only SEVEN more days of that garbage!! I could not be more happy about that! I am very ready to move on to something else.
I am happy that it is already Wednesday though. These short weeks really mess me up, it seems like the days go slow but the week goes fast. I get so thrown off by it, but love it as well. Also, tomorrow night I am excited that one of my very best friends, Morgan and I are planning some shenanagans. Well, probably just a lot of touch screen games, YES! I really love playing touch screen (I think the real name for it is MegaTouch, but you get the idea).
I have had a slight headache today, that is NO fun, but I am managing. It really feels like fall today, something I am definitely not ready for!! I wish summer lasted about 10 months, then a short fall, verrry short winter, and a short spring. Sounds like a good deal to me.
Well good news, my hair felt extremely soft today. The reason behind it...I have no clue! But it would be nice to know. Not that my hair doesn't always feel rather soft, but today I noticed it was extra smooth and sleek.
I am hoping for an exciting weekend, doing who knows what! That is all I am focused on for now.
This posting is definitely not my best, but hopefully tomorrow brings more things to excite! Until then... :)
Being a Mom
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment