Tuesday, September 23, 2008

down 6

Today started out quite slow. I did not want to wake up this morning, I did not want to go to work, I did not want to do anything in fact! But once I got going, I guess it wasn't that bad at all. I had a pretty good and productive day at both of my jobs!

At Dakota Premium I am working on a big project, huge actually, I am updating all the MSDS books. They are rusty and old and gross, but they will look gorgeous by the time I am done with them. Might take a lot of time though, we will see!

Then I was still feeling a little tired and slow while on my way to FedEx. Neither of those are what you want to be when going in to work there. It is not part of the PURPLE PROMISE. hahaha. So anyhow, to fix this problem, I stopped and got a big Red Bull and drank it as fast as I could. It was delicious and it sure proved to do the trick. I had a good day at FedEx and never felt too overwhelmed or stressed. It was nice.

Towards the end of the shift at FedEx, it began to rain. It really poured. So, that made for a bad traffic flow on my way home, but I made it through. I stopped and went tanning, that was relaxing, but I do think I better take tomorrow off from it. After I got home, I made some deviled eggs that were DELICIOUS! And that brings us to now, I am watching the Twins really play like they want the win! Its surprising, they haven't been playing to win as of late, but tonight its really showing! They will hopefully take all three games of the series and end up in the post-season. I sure wish that. We'll see.

And I think that is the perfect place to conclude, maybe another load of pictures will be delivered within the next couple. I love doing those. Keep your fingers crossed for that! :)

No comments: