Wednesday, September 24, 2008

make the catch

Today was a pretty boring day. Not that I am complaining!! I had an enjoyable day overall in fact, neither jobs were too stressful, nothing crazy happened, it was just fine. So I think I am going to make this blog into things I like and things I do not like! Hopefully I will think of many good ones!! :)

I really like baseball, more specifically Twins Baseball.
I Do not like coooooold cooooold freeeeezing cold winter days!!
I like ice cream a whole lot, especially cold stone cake batter and in general Rocky Road!
I do not like people who have loud cell phone rings when in public.
I like deviled eggs A LOT.
I do not like waking up early.
I loooooooooove mustard, its my favorite condiment for sure.
I do not like food that tastes bad, especially on hot days.
I like Haupia Cake and other Hawaiian foods.
I do not like dishonest people.
I love my newest perfume, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, its the GREATEST.
I do not like Pachouli Oil and other smells that are bad.
I like working with people who are hard workers.
I do not like working with people who are lazy or make you work extra hard to pick up their slack.
I like making people laugh, but I am aware sometimes I am just not funny.
I do not like people who THINK they are funny, but aren't.
I like Porsche Cayennes more than any other car on the road.
I do not like living too far away from shopping stores, or in Kansas.
I like the ocean and beaches.
I do not like the Yankees, Red Sox, Cubs, or other teams with fake fans.
I love Iowa City for many reasons.
I do not like a couple of things about Iowa City.
I like getting pretty or dudded up sometimes.
I do not like girls who put makeup on to play sports, an excessive amount.
I love eating bread, cookies, hot dogs.
I do not like people who are way bossy.
I love get togethers and special events and other related activities.
I do not like Iowa Police, or very many police for that matter.
I like fall a lot, more specifically the smell of fall. I think I just like season changes.
I do not like when a scorpion is on my shoe, scary.
I like daydreaming and vocal dreaming.
I do not like when people do not believe in anything or have any sort of passion.
I like to knit.
I do not like how long it takes to knit a blanket.
I love my nephew Jeff, he's the cutest baby boy.
I do not like bad mothers.
I like being very silly.
I do not like when people are always too serious.
I really like pictures, being in pictures, taking pictures, looking at pictures, and so on.
I do not like smelly people or ignorant democrats (most of the time they are one in the same).
I really really love music, mainly country music, but just about any music is awesome.



And I think that is enough! Hopefully you have loved finding out a few things I like and don't like. It would take too long for me to explain everything, but I could do that. Most of my points are valid, I have reasons for why I like and don't like things, I do a lot of thinking before I decide on anything. Really I am an analytical person, sometimes that sucks, but most of the time its very good! Welp until next time!! :)

No comments: