Yet another day has gone by. hahaha I think that is a silly way to start this, but I just did it. Anyhow, it was an alright day. I almost got in trouble at FedEx I guess. I was not happy about that and it made the rest of my shift go pretty badly. Dang it. It just upset me and irritated me. Oh well, better luck tomorrow!
So the Twins are playing right now, they are losing at the moment, but I have a feeling they will turn things around and will pull out the win. They are pretty magical and they can totally do it. Especially since one of my very favorite friends Morgan is there working her magic on the team. Hahahahaha. But seriously she is.
The highlight of my day really, well two top things, was the new season of The Office started tonight!! I just cannot get enough of that show, it is really the only show I follow through every episode, have to watch it EVERY week. Well anyhow, it was a hilarious one, of course! I loved it. And the other thing that was the highlight of today, I had Granny Donuts for breakfast!!! I love them soooo much. I shared them with people I work with, they all love them and loved me for bringing them! So that was so stinkin nice! :)
Well, I just feel like mentioning what my two top all-time favorite songs EVER are. They are kind of rare favorites I think, most people probably would never put the two of them together, but I love them both! I like them for different reasons too. Well, they are: Garth Brooks' "Rodeo" and AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long." hahahahaha. I LOVE THEM. And now you know.
Another thing I have been thinking about a lot lately, I really want to write a song. I think that would be super hard to do for some reason. But if I write a good one and it got published then on the radio, or however the system works, I would be soooo happy!! That and I have always wanted to write a book. Both sound hard to me, but would be worth it if I ever got them done and got them somewhere in this big bad world! hahaha.
I love to laugh. But on another subject, I am really looking forward to this weekend! Should be a good one!!! And that is all. Until next time around.... :)
and here is a pretty little picture for you to enjoy......

No comments:
Post a Comment