Wednesday, September 10, 2008

holes to heaven

Boy am I tired!!! Three jobs'll do that to ya! Seriously. But anyhow, I really can't wait for Friday and only TWO DAYS left waking up early early EARLY!! That is going to be awesome, next week will be awesome, and my new job is way awesome. That is a lot of awesome! haha.

So, funny story, yesterday one of the older guys that come to the gym that I just love was telling me about his weekend (as always), we are close like that. Anyway, his story was about putting some concert down at his cabin up north. He was talking about how much work it was and then he said "yeah and I didn't even have a hoe......(she stayed at home, didn't want to come with)" hahahahahahahaha!! I thought it was so funny. If you knew the guy you would probably think it was hilarious as well. He drives a super nice car too by the way. I love it.

Well, on another note, my hands are pretty sore right now. Blame that on my new job. It is kind of hard physically, but I really like it! Its definitely up my alley I think.


Something else I am really excited about is the pizza that I just ordered that will be here soon! I am pretty hungry. This week I have been eating sooo terribly! But its not that bad, I will be just fine! This Saturday is going to be great--I will probably be going into work at the Meat Factory and they are having lunch, this chicken they have is soooo good! I cannot wait. Also, one of the ladies has a shower to go to for her friend so she will be leaving and I love helping her with her job, she is thinking about having me kind of fill in for her while she's gone perhaps? Ah thats scary! But it would be a lot of fun for me, something different to do there.


So I haven't mentioned the book that I am STILL reading, Atlas Shrugged. I am getting close to finishing! Its such a thick book, way long, but way worth it! I will probably explain its story line one of these days, I really have been wanting to go into detail and what I am getting out of it, but it would take a long time and not too many people I know are really wanting to hear about something of its sort. So look forward to that! hahahaha.

Well that is all for now! Enjoy these pictures until another day.... :)

No comments: