Thursday, September 18, 2008

history

Tough day today! I was tired when I woke up, odd. I think I have been getting way too much sleep now, rather than not enough. Funny how the tables turn like that.

So today was not too hard after all I guess, it was at FedEx though. I was in a truck that was going to Montana and that sort of area (WA, OR, ID) AND it got so busy! I worked my tail off. That's what made today hard. But I made it through. Also, I had Cold Stone for dinner. What a way to top off the day! I enjoyed more than any normal person ever should have, hahaha.

Anyhow, only ONE more week until NEW EPISODES OF THE OFFICE!!!! I cannot even wait, its going to be great. It is obviously the greatest show on television, seriously. I laugh out loud every single episode, that is how great it is.

So fun stories for today.... Well this guy I saw at FedEx was wearing this t-shirt that I love, I have been dying to find where to buy one. What is so cool about it, is on the back it says: "you bet your spam I'm a gophers fan." HAAHAHA. What gets better than that?!? I think only Cold Stone dinner can. hahaha.

The next fun story is how I saw a Porsche Cayenne driving down the road on my way home from work today. That was awesome. Only because it is my ultimate dream car. I will own one someday, do or die. Sounds pretty serious right?? Well it is!!! When you sit in one, you will then understand, because it really fit me like a glove and was a great experience, which means any other cool person would experience the same thing. Obviously.

On with more fun stories, I have probably 37 bruises on my legs from working so hard. It is that tough of job. Things fall on my legs all the time I guess. I don't really know, but that is what I would assume. I don't tend to realize them when they happen, I just notice them later. Which, brings me to another point, I have got to get on to the tanning thing!! That will make them less noticeable perhaps. Either way I will look better, I can seriously use all the help I can get. Hahahah.

Well probably the most fun story of the day, I went on the new 35W bridge!!! It is so new, that today is the day it opened. Think of how lucky I am to be able to say I was on the bridge the day it opened! Pretty dang lucky I guess. Well I tend to think so, I liked it, although-yes it was a little frightening just because. Hahahahah. Well not really, but I like saying it. Ironic thing is, I know a girl who had 2 family members die in the collapse of that bridge last year. Spooky. She is one of the nicest girls I have ever met, she also has a cute little baby boy.

I am thinking I need to do something fun with my hair. I have no idea for sure what I want to do, but certainly I want to do something. I still love the dark brown thing I've got going on right now though, I just need to add some zest to it or something.

Welp, I think I have given enough to think about, to entertain, and to create laughs. So that is all. Go west young man. :)

No comments: