Friday, September 5, 2008

Swindled

Time.....went......by.........so.........SLOW..........today!! Really though, it did for me!

The gym was just fine, nothing really productive happened. The girl working at the gym in Richfield and I were sending faxes back and forth this morning, fun pictures and such. That was fun. Then a lot of sitting, talking, doing nothing really happened. Towards the very end of my shift, the maintenance guy held me down while one of the personal trainers who claims to hate me (but I know he loves me more than anyone!) stamped me in the forehead with a "void electronically processed" red stamp! I was not happy, although it was pretty funny. Some guy came in and asked if I had been wearing a football helmet, or if I kept slapping my head saying "oogh, coulda had a V8!" hahahaha. That was funny to me.

Well I am really happy it is Friday! I love Fridays and I think each Friday that comes I love even more than the one before, really. I just cannot get enough of them! It is funny how excited people that come in the gym get over Fridays as well. It is an automatic picker upper, lifts everyone's spirits!

Anyhow, at my other job I did close to NOTHING today. Seriously. I did a couple of very small tasks, then asked and asked and waited and asked and waited and asked if the lady who is supposed to give me things to do had anything for me, she had nothing all day apparently. This is the same lady who is sooo overloaded and doesn't get enough help from anybody, it is starting to look like a self-inflicted issue if you ask me.

So, rather than sit and practice writing my alphabet and bubble letters, I was looking through applicants just to see some of the felony charges and additional information/experience they provided. There were some hilarious things! One guy's additional info/experience said he was a deer hunter who has skinned, gutted, and cut up 10 deer. I could not stop laughing! Another guy said he was a clean person to work with. How nice is that! Thats all it really takes to get a job these days right?!

Well moving along to other, more important, issues, tomorrow Morgan, Rich, and I are going to have a lot of fun!! Touch Screen Game in Hugo, MN better watch out for us! We WILL get those number one spots, no doubt about it! We love those games and are completely addicted. How could you not be though? They are such a blast. I only hope the game doesn't try fooling us in the word search for "things that are brown" and throw "charlie" on the list. If you don't get it, just ask yourself: "Why is charlie, brown??" HAHAHAHA. If you are not laughing, you obviously aren't quick, that or you had to be there! hahaha, whichever!

I think I am done with this post! I will hopefully be adding a real fun one in within the very near future! Maybe some sweet pictures or a video clip? Who knows! Well savor this one..... :)

No comments: