So today I have decided to do another blog full of pictures!! Most of them I took, but a few of them I found and loved. So hopefully you can enjoy! :)

This is me with some cows. I love cows. This was taken last summer at my friend Melissa's parents' house.

This picture I found on the internet. I just like it, and it is now the background of my computer :)

I took this picture of Minneapolis last summer, I had to do a powerpoint for a class and this is one of the pictures I took for it. I really love this picture, Minneapolis is such a beautiful citay!

I also took this one for the class powerpoint. I love the cherry spoon, such a great sight. I love love love it!

This is my nephew Jeff. My sister sent me this picture on my cell phone when he was just a month or two old. He is so cute when he does this pouty lip. I saw him do it twice or maybe 3 times and it just gets me every time!

This is me and one of my all time heroes...LUTE OLSON!!! I LOOOOVE him! A lot!! He's awesome. He loved me just as much, well maybe just very close! He's such a nice guy!!

and this one I found, I love it!!! and I think it really speaks for itself. laugh it up! :)
and that is all. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment