Sunday, October 19, 2008

eights

So my best friend Natasha tagged me in her blog, which means I am supposed to fill out these topic lists. So enjoy!

Eight TV shows I like to watch:
1-THE OFFICE
2-Desperate Housewives
3-Boston Legal
4-Dirty Jobs
5-King of Queens
6-My Name is Earl
7-Rock of Love (when it was on)
8-Paula Deen

Eight things that happened yesterday:
1-Sam and I ate at Famous Daves
2-I slept in and it was nice
3-I took a shower
4-We went to Michaels (the craft store)
5-I drove my car
6-I heard Pink's new song about 3 times
7-I got dressed
8-nothing exciting!!!!

Eight favorite places to eat:
1-CHIPOTLE
2-Noodles
3-Buca di Beppos
4-El Restaurante Yuma
5-TJ Bummers
6-Okoboji Grill
7-BWW
8-GREEN MILL

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1-Halloween
2-The Office on Thursday
3-meeting Heath Holmquist someday, hopefully soon!!
4-next year's baseball season
5-next weekend
6-talking to Morgan this week
7-tanning more
8-scrapbooking this week perhaps


well that is about it! hopefully it wasn't too lame! :)

1 comment:

Natasha Holmquist said...

Julie! I'm glad you saw that I tagged you!!!!!! COME VISIT ME!!! NOW!!!Heath told me he wants to meet you!!