This week seems to be going way too slow already. I want it to be Friday RIGHT NOW. That would be so nice. It would also be Halloween, not that I have anything fun planned yet, but just thought I'd kindly point that out.
So yesterday at work, FedEx work, I kept hurting myself (on accident of course!!). I was hurting a lot. But today I did just fine and seemed to come out alive and no new major injuries, besides the normal bruises. I walked into this hook thing that was sticking out, it hurt really bad, left a bad bruise, but no worries I didn't mind.
The real bad news is how cold the weather was today!! It was like 30 all day, or at least I think it was about that. I really don't want anymore of it! YUCK! The other bad news is how many people support Obama. I do not like that man, no way. I really don't like his supporters, so many of them are such ignorant losers that don't like to bathe. I just don't like them and don't have the time to go into all the many reasons why. I don't necessarily like McCain too much either, but he is the better of the two by many counts. His supporters are way better as well, such a nicer group of people--once again I don't have the time to go into all the many reasons why Republicans rock. hahahahahahaha.
Well something on television is talking about some kind of luau, not sure the details, but I want to throw in the Hawaiian fish name, because I love it. Well really I love the hula dance that goes with the fish's name that was being taught on the whale cruise thing I was on when I was in Hawaii. I may not spell it right, but the fish's name is: humuhumunukunukuapua'a. I think that is pretty darn close to the right spelling. Sound it out! humu, humu, nuku, nuku, apu, ah, ah. Thats you sounding it out, if by chance you were wondering.
So I want a vacation and I want it now! I wish. That would be so nice if I got to go somewhere for a couple weeks, or just have some time off from work. That would be really freaking amazing! But better luck after the x-mas season probably. Who knows!
I am really excited for Nov 20th though! Going to Fogo de Chao. I think that's almost how its spelled. It is a Brazilian restaurant, they have them in Brazil actually, and all over the world, one of them being in Minneapolis!! That's where I will be going. I cannot wait. Anyhow, I will let you know how that goes. It is at least the plan for now.
Now, my real thought: why do Hawaiians love SPAM so much???? Just a question! My brother in law Makaala is a SPAM lover. SPAM is a Minnesota product, Austin, Minnesota to be exact. Crazy.
Welp that's where I leave you young one. Until another good read... :)
Being a Mom
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment