Thursday, October 9, 2008

work work

Well I figured I had better update this, since I am going to be gone again this weekend and I wouldn't want to deprive anyone from reading my thoughts. hahahaha. I know its really not that serious, but anyhow an update is what ya get!

To start things off, I felt like I wasn't working very well at FedEx today. I don't know why I felt this way, the walls I was building just didn't seem to me to be very good walls. But one of my managers told me they were just fine, so aparently I am just my own worst enemy. Well maybe it doesn't need to be in such a rough term, but you get the idea.

So The Office was on tonight. My all-time favorite show ever. It was pretty good tonight. I really love that Jim Halpert, he's just great. Quite cute I might also add. Now there is a special SNL on I guess. I find this to be kind of odd, but will probably bring some laughs. We'll just see.

Now for the big news, I am going down to Ames, IA this weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow after work and I really cannot wait! I am way way wayyy excited for this weekend. I am going down to see my friend Melissa (and her husband, but NOT the cat named Chasey, definitely NOT!!). hahaha. Well we have so many fun things planned already I just cannot wait to get there and go do them all! It will be awesome. Hopefully a lot of fun pictures will follow!

Well my lips are getting chapped. I do not like chapped lips at all, probably because I am so in love with Chipotle and it burns when you eat that while having chapped lips!! Such a traumatizing thing, but Chipotle is way too good to give up for that! Obviously.

And I think that is all I am going to rant about tonight. Hopefully fun blogs will come next week, just look forward to that is all I ask. Until then! :)

1 comment:

Natasha Holmquist said...

Julie! Or should I say.. chipotle!!! I WANT TO WATCH THE OFFICE but i don't have dang cable! So i have to wait til it comes on NBC.com then i can watch it there. bah. Anyways, I'm pretty sure i'm ready for your plooploobuns to come here, so hurry on up!!!