Monday, October 20, 2008

"but my lips hurt real bad"


Well it is just about time for me to hop into bed, but I figured I might as well write a little blog first.
First of all, the main issue of today is my bottom lip. When I went tanning I had a lot of things to hold so I stuck the tanning sticker in my lips to hold for a few moments. Well there must have been some real good glue or something that stuck to my lip, because when I pulled it off my lip it pulled some skin off, and it HURT! I couldn't believe it. I do not know how it happened or why, but it did and ever since that moment it has been bothering me.
Other than that fun, I don't have much to write about I guess. I was going to do some scrapbooking tonight, but I don't really have any copies of the pictures I want to use to scrapbook as this time. I had a few pictures from the Jack Johnson concert I went to a couple of years ago, but I didn't feel like doing those ones this evening. So, basically I need to get a whole bunch of my digital pictures printed out. I really love scrapbooking and I especially LOVE my scrapbook. It is pretty awesome, full of great pics, fun times, fun people, pretty layouts, sweet colors, all in all, awesome EVERYTHING. I mean, OBVIOUSLY. Why wouldn't it?!
On another subject, I really really REALLY want to do something to change my hair. I am not so sure what I want to do yet though. I am getting more and more antsy. I need to figure out exactly what I want to do and just go get it done. Sometimes I get really picky about hair, but that only causes problems so I try to be quite open minded and adventurous when I can.
Moving along, I am way exciting for, first of all Thursday night's episode of The Office, I get so impatient with that. But I am wayyy excited for Desperate Housewives on Sunday, and Boston Legal on Monday! I am way excited for those 2 shows because on Housewives they are doing a flashback sort of episode revealing secrets that happened in the past 5 years (between seasons they jumped 5 years ahead in the lives of the characters). Then, I am super excited for Boston Legal next Monday, because tonight's episode was good of course, but the preview at the end showed Alan Shore and Denny Crane (2 of the characters...James Spader & William Shatner play them), going to a dude ranch! Oh I cannot wait. If you don't watch either of those shows, this portion of the blog was probably verrrrry boring and very confusing. Oh well! :)
Furthermore, on the subject of tv shows, I really love Chelsea Lately. Chelsea Handler is quite hilarious! I have been watching it a lot lately and it really makes me laugh. Conan O'Brien also makes me laugh a lot. Basically I like shows and people that make me laugh, if you haven't noticed or weren't already aware.
Well since I cannot stop talking about tv, I should probably just cut out of this one tonight and pick up on some new topics later! But I must throw in that I hope the Tampa Bay Rays will win the World Series. Either team are fine with me I guess, but I think they deserve it (not that its fair to say any certain team really deserves something, but I kind of feel they do). Well, until another day! :)



















No comments: