Well, this one isn't going to have a lot of substance, but I HAVE to post this video clip. Its one of my favorites, its from The Breakup with Jennifer Aniston/Vince Vaughn. I just love repeating it! Well I can't figure out how to save the video to my computer then post it here, so just go to this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na70-2wv79AHopefully that works and makes a lot of laughs! :)
And that is all! until next time! :)
So, these pictures are for my best friend Natasha.
They are from the Republican National Convention that was here in Minnesota. The Protestors were really annoying, but I really like some of the pictures I captured--the dog and the cops to be exact!
1 comment:
bahaha! Come, come with the kickdrum! And that red, white and blue dog is my new best friend! Well besides you of course! :)
Post a Comment