Saturday, November 1, 2008

giggle

Alright! Well I probably look lame making a blog late on a Saturday night, but really it doesn't bother me. Halloween was yesterday, I ended up working ALL day! It wasn't bad at all. I love Fridays at work, people tend to be in a better mood and things tend to be more fun. I think I worked a total of 11 hours yesterday. Two 4 hour shifts and one 3 hour shift. Kinda crazy.

On a more fun topic, tonight my dad and I went to our first Timberwolves game of their season. Their season started Wednesday, but we didn't go then. It was fun, I love going to TWolves games, but we lost. They have a new court and new uniforms so that was fun to look at for a while. I just love sporting events, especially baseball and then basketball games, football after that, and hopefully I will actually make it to a Wild game this year. I have only been to a college hockey game one time, so I want to go to an NHL one. We'll see what happens.

Well, Tuesday is the BIG day! I am really up in the air as to who will win the Presidency. I sure don't want it to be Obama. Along the same lines of politics, I have starting reading a book I have had for quite some time, I wish I started it earlier, Amy Coulter's "How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must)." So far, I love it. When I was going to the University of Arizona, Michael Moore came to campus to do a speech or something, there were a few Republican protestors, just with signs calm and controlled. Well, Ann Coulter then came to talk a short period later (maybe a few weeks), well the dirty democrats who were protesting her, threw pies at her (funny thing they were about 5 feet away or so, and MISSED!). Just goes to show. Another thing that I found comical about the whole thing, it cost $5 to go see Michael Moore, while the Republicans of Tucson funded Ann Coulter's appearance so the students didn't even have to pay to see her! Another reason why the party is the better of the two. For sure.

Onto another subject, hopefully politics and the like didn't strike a bad note, but right now I just saw the most hilarious comercial, big sports stars going crazy on the video game Rock Band. Hilarious! It featured Kobe Bryant, A-Rod, I didn't catch the third, and the fourth may have been Joe Mauer, but I could have been dreaming on that one. What an excellent commercial.



Another funny thing is:

HAHAHAHA. This is most likely the FUNNIEST picture I have seen in a long time. I love love love it!

Well on that high note, I will end things here. :)

1 comment:

Natasha Holmquist said...

Julie! I totally agree with you with the whole democrats being lame. In california right there's this proposition 8 and its for protecting the marriage law, instead of letting gay people get married, and josh was holding signs for it today, and all these democrats and gay people drive by and like flip him off and swear at him, its pretty immature. Gay people are gross. Anyways, love you!