Sunday, November 30, 2008

strike!

This weekend turned out to be A LOT of fun! I had a blast. Friday night, went to Michael's (craft store) to get some more yarn to finish off the hat I was knitting for my dear friend Morgggan (she doesn't really have 3 g's in her name, that is just my exaggeration!). Anyhow, that was fun in its own little way I guess.

Saturday my dad and I went downtown Minneapolis and walked through the stores and such. Then we ate at Chipotle!!! That was delicious, as always. After that, we returned home for a while and then went off to Dakota Premium Foods' Christmas Party. That was pretty fun. I enjoy watching the people mostly, plus its fun to hang out with some of them! My dad won a flashlight thing, while I won a huge "mechanic's tool set" (it is SUPER nice, but like I really know how to use most of it?!?!). It was nice anyhow. I spiral curled my hair, so I snapped a couple of pictures, just to see myself. hahahahaha. They are here:



I think it turned out really nice.
Well, then today my dad and I went bowling at Treasure Island. It is a new alley they put in with the remodeling they did a couple months ago. It is pretty awesome, and we had a ton of fun, even though I couldn't break 100 in any of the 4 games we played!!! Bowling is definitely something I enjoy A LOT but am no good at, just like pool. Oh well.
On a maybe not so fun subject, work is going to be CrAZy this week!!!!! Tomorrow is going to be a long day with a huuuge amount of packages. I am pretty nervous. Another thing I am nervous about is going full time this week! Can't wait for the checks though :).
And Desperate Housewives is now starting so I must go! But enjoy this next picture of my boyfriend and my nephew taken back in July. I really love it!


No comments: