Friday, November 28, 2008

santa's got a brand new bag

Wow, my blogging seems to be slipping! Haven't posted one in a while, I don't have a good reason, but then again nothing real exciting has happened for me to write about anyway! Nonetheless, here I am now, writing my life away.

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I really enjoyed it. I LOVE Thanksgiving food! It is so delicious. Plus I loved having a day off from work! That is always appreciated. Too bad they don't make Black Friday a Holiday and give us that too! (Although I never really want to go shopping that day, it should still be a Holiday.) I really would never want to fight those crowds, people are so crazy! It is just NOT worth it to me at all.

On another subject, the weather is still fairly decent for November! No snow anyway! I am glad about that. Lately its been in the 30s, today's high was 40, so that is awesome! I just hate the negatives, those are THE WORST.

Moving along, last weekend was the Iowa vs Minnesota game, and let's just say Iowa KILLED it!! I cannot believe it. (They won 55-0!!!) One thing that was really annoying though, was out on the street people from Iowa were arguing with the scalpers that what they were doing was illegal. It totally isn't here. I just cannot stand when people who don't really know what they are talking about argue or make a statement contrary to what is true. Oh well! Not enough time in the world to go into it, or enough reason to now either.

Well something else I am pretty proud of, is how I learned to cut out snowman shaped snowflakes. I think they look great! They aren't really hard at all actually and are pretty fun! More fun than just regular old cut out snowflakes if you ask me!!

And I think that's enough of my nonsense. Hopefully I will update more often. I get sad when I don't write things down for others to read. Hahaha. Well I don't really get sad, but close. Welp, see ya! :)

No comments: