
So this post, I want to do a fun little thing like an "about me!!!" I hope you love it, just as much as I will love writing it.
My Name is Julie.
I was born in Denver, Colorado.
My Birthday is on January 9th and it's probably my favorite day of the year.
My favorite movie is Walk the Line. But I also love a lot of others that are all tied for a verrry close second. Some of those are: Mean Girls, Meet the Robinsons, Anchorman, all of the Pirates of the Carribbean, and so on.
My favorite actress is definitely Reese Witherspoon. As for actors, I really like Ryan Gosling and Steve Carell.
My favorite television shows are Number one is The Office, Boston Legal and Chelsea Lately are tied at second, and Desperate Housewives is third.
My favorite place to visit is Las Vegas, but one of my favorite vacations was in Hawaii when I was there for about a month.
I have 2 sisters and one brother. One of my sisters is older and married to a Hawaiian named Makaala (he's awesome and hilarious), my brother is older and is going to get married in the upcoming January, and the other sister is 2 years younger than me and has the most adorable little baby boy in the world (well he's tied for that position with Natasha's little Heath bar!!).
Where I have lived (I will do it in a chronological order): Denver Colorado, Souix City Iowa, Columbus Junction Iowa, Garden City Kansas, Brawley California, Ferndale Washington, Inver Grove Heights Minnesota, Tucson Arizona, Iowa City Iowa, and currently I am in Inver Grove Heights Minnesota!
Besides Las Vegas, my favorite city is Minneapolis.
My favorite weather is really sunny, no humidity, about 90 degrees or so. But I do love fall weather to go with the fall hollidays.
I love Bebe clothing, I LOVE shoes, I like purses that are either way small or way big, I love getting dressed up.
A couple of things I cannot live without are number one mascara, chapstick/lip gloss, and hairbrush.
My dream vacation is Fiji I think. I only say I think because thats what its been for the past 5 years or so, and now I am kind of thinking I may be dreaming of something else, but I still want to go to Fiji.
My favorite music is definitely country.
My favorite singers/bands are, number one ALAN JACKSON, then I love Sugarland, Reba McEntire, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley, Garth Brooks, Big & Rich, among others. I love Jack Johnson. I like most of Elton John's music. I LOVE George Winston. Almost any song that has piano in it is a real hit in my book.
My favorite food I love eating pizza and ice cream. I love a lot of other foods as well, Chipotle is my all time favorite place to eat, well tied with Restaurante Yuma (its a taco stand in Mexico). My dad and I have been to the original Chipotle in Denver and we have also made special trips to Restaurante Yuma when we are within 6 hours of it. hahaha.
I really love to laugh, I will laugh at almost anything, mainly really simple corny things. That is also a good way to explain my jokes, which I think I laugh harder at than anyone I tell them to.
I can talk a heckuva lot! I used to be a really shy kid, but then I just turned into a talking machine. Well when I was a shy kid I talked a whole lot but only to my family. To best visualize it you should probably think of the little girl talking to her dad in the Volvo commercial where she's getting in the backseat of a Volvo SUV. Totally how I was.
I love taking pictures and looking at them. Its one of my favorite random things to do.
And last thing, I think I can almost classify as a work a holic. close.
Well, thats about it. So hopefully you enjoyed reading a little bit of information about me. :) until another posting...
1 comment:
Ohh Julie! Reading this makes me miss you even more! I was telling my friend that lives here, but is from Minnesota, that i want to go visit you so bad! And I think I will. Because it's been way to ridiculously long! And when the hello were shy?!?! I have never known this Julie! haha. I love you Barashk!
Post a Comment