Friday, November 14, 2008

abrupt

Well I cannot believe it! I just got my hair chopped off today, 6 inches of it! It was a random, spur of the moment decision. I don't regret it one bit (yet) and I totally love it. I am really glad I just went ahead and did it. I feel a lot better.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the country music awards on Wednesday night. Carrie Underwood and all of her beautiful dress looked great, Brad Paisley was hilarious, and all the performances were pretty dang good. Anyhow, it really makes me want to be a country star. I love most of them. They don't seem like the other music genre stars, they just seem like they would be fun people to hang out with and have great conversations with as well. Anyhow, I was reading Taylor Swift's MySpace Blog, I decided its great. I liked reading it, although it made me feel like my blog is so lame. It may or may not be in reality, but I feel that way in comparison to hers.

Another thing I really want to do is write a great song. I just might get down to business on that one, and if I do, it will be posted all over this blog for sure! I don't know, all I can do is try, but I can't make any promises.

Well, I think this one will just end here. :)

No comments: