Wednesday, November 12, 2008

cinema

It sure has been awhile, the good news is, there really hasn't been many exciting events that I have not updated you on. Most of my life is pretty boring, I just like to take all of those boring little stories and turn them into some sort of lifechanging story that everyone must hear about. I am fully aware that I do this, and I am sure anyone who has heard me talk or that knows me at all, knows this. Good.

Since we have that covered, I went down to Iowa this past weekend. That was a lot of fun. I got a devil of a deal and a little Coach purse that I just really am in love with now. It really is the simple things in life. haha. Also, I love going to dinner with Sam, so that made for a really good time this weekend. We also went to Cold Stone twice, which is always a delight. I also watched A LOT of movies this weekend. On that note, I will now review them all for you.

First I watched We Own the Night. This movie was really good and I enjoyed it a lot. Its not a typical movie that I would find myself watching, but it was way good. The next one I watched was Dan in Real Life. This movie was alright, but not one of my top faves. I just really didn't like how mean his family seemed to be to him. Also, I expected to laugh a lot more, obviously, since its Steve Carell, my favorite. The next movie I watched was National Treasure 2, I really liked this movie. I also really liked the first one, if you liked the first you will probably like this one as well. I think the lady in those movies (Diane Kruger) is really pretty. So, the next movie was Enchanted. Now this movie, its more for little kids for sure. I thought it was OK, but I wouldn't go out and buy it. It had a couple of funny things about it, a real cute story, and it was nice, but no thanks. Alright, the next movie I watched was Baby Mama. This movie, I LOVED. I thought it was so hilarious in so many ways, I really liked it. The next movie was Drillbit Taylor. I don't know about this movie, it was not the best but it wasn't the total worst. I thought there were a couple of funny parts, but overall it could have been way better. And the final movie I watched was Juno. This movie was very interesting, there were some funny things about it. I liked it, but it wasn't really what I expected out of it. It was also kind of creepy for me, only because the girl in the movie looks a heck of a lot like my younger sister. Sam and I both kept getting freaked out by that throughout the movie. But, I did like that it took place in Minnesota (at least I'm pretty sure it did!).

Well, now you can really see how many stinkin movies I really watched this weekend. I love watching movies. I prefer watching them to just watching tv shows.

On a whole new subject, I really have a sore nose right now. I got hit right in the nose by TWO boxes at work today, now it is throbbing. I hate getting hit in the nose, especially when it causes my eyes to water. Oh well, I am sure I will get over it soon.

I don't really have any other news, except that the Country Music Awards are on tonight and I am probably going full time at FedEx. Both exciting bits of info, last but not least type of news. And until next time....... :)

No comments: