Thursday, December 4, 2008

hot then cold

What a week! I went full time at FedEx so I was BUSY this week. Monday was killer really, the other days weren't too bad. The best news is I have too many hours so I don't even have to work tomorrow!! I am pretty dang excited about it, because today I was struggling to make my muscles work hard and fast. Also, my dad and I are going to Green Bay and now we don't have to wake up early Saturday morning, but instead we leave tomorrow night! I was also informed that we get to stop at this restaurant that is on the way there, it is a steak house where you get to pick your own steak or something? We stopped there last time on the way but it was during lunch still so we missed the good stuff, except my dad has been there before for the dinner part, thats how he knows its a great place to go for dinner. I am pretty excited about that!
Anyhow, I am kind of tired and should probably go to bed! So maybe some fun news will come by the end of the weekend. We'll see. Until then..... :)

No comments: