You can usually tell a lot about a person by the movies they like. I was thinking about this today, I don't really know why, but then I thought about my top 3 movies and wondered what they say about me. I think the movies I like would be pretty easy to analyze, the ones I have as my top 3 are Walk the Line, The Patriot, & Meet the Robinsons. I LOVE those three movies and most people would probably say I like history, a little romance, good wholesome story lines, etc etc. I am not so sure if there is much to take from all of this, but it is just what I was thinking about this afternoon.
Onto another subject, I have been having so much fun at FedEx the last couple weeks, moreso on the "twilight" shift, rather than day shift. I feel the people make it a really fun experience and we all get along so well it is a blast. Yesterday and this evening I laughed so hard, my abs are really sore, I haven't laughed that hard in such a looong time. It reminds me of the first time I got to go to a sporting event after having been quarentined with tuberculosis. My best friend Natasha and I, along with our friend Steve laughed so hard, I remember hurting so bad in the abdominals. I just love that feeling, LOVE IT.
Moving along to something random, I was also thinking about spoonerisms today at work. I talk in spoonerisms so dang much. Maybe even more than anybody else I have ever met. I always am curious as to why that happens, or what makes some talk in spoonerisms more than others? In case you don't know what a spoonerism is (which I bet you know for sure what it is, you just may not know the term that is dubbed on it), it is when you switch letters of words when you are talking, for example "lapped chips" rather than "chapped lips." I cannot really think of any other good examples right at this moment, which is odd, because about everyday I say one or think one. So peculiar to me.
Another thing that happened at work, is how I once again have so many hours that I get to take a shift off tomorrow. I really wanted to pick the day shift just because I get way more frustrated during it, but went with the twilight shift. At least that allows me to pick my dad up from the airport so he doesn't have to take a cab. Cabbies are kind of odd, strange people so that makes me feel bad when he has to. Also, my boyfriend is probably going to drive up from Iowa tomorrow so at least this way he can come earlier and things will most likely work out better that way.
Well I think that should be a big enough piece of my gabbing for you to chew on for a while! Until later :)
Being a Mom
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment