One thing I have always loved is a good weekend, this weekend was definitely one of those. I went with my dad to Green Bay, WI for a Christmas party. It was a very fun trip.
We left on late Friday afternoon so that we would get to Wausau, WI at about dinner time, that way we could eat at this great restaurant, Hereford & Hops. It was delicious! It is a place where you pick your own steak and grill it yourself. It was such a neat experience and the steaks were very great as well.
Saturday morning we left the hotel early in the morning and went shopping. I found some great deals and bought a lot of fun shirts at Steve & Berry's. Then we went to a couple other stores and I found just a couple more things.
Saturday night was the party and I had an excellent time. Met a lot of nice people and a lot of fun people. There were some funny events at the party, lots of laughter, and lots of good food. After the party we just watched tv in our hotel room, but I went to the vending machines and much to my surprise the meat company's salami sticks were in the vending machine! I was surprised but quite pleased.
We then drove back to Minnesota today. It was snowing towards the end of the drive, but it was a good one. Life on the road is always, ALWAYS, better when you have XM. (Well now it is Sirius XM--they merged).
Anyhow, that is the update on the weekend I had. Now I have a big week ahead and hope it goes well and I can't wait for it to be Friday. Hahahahaha. No, I don't hate the weekdays that much, but Fridays are so enjoyable. Well until another time... :)
Being a Mom
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment