Wednesday, December 10, 2008

check it out now

Well, it is late! I am rather tired right now but I just wanted to jot a quick blog.
First, I must say I absolutely LOVE "Chelsea Lately" (tv show on E!). It is so hilarious, everytime I watch it, I just love it more and more. It is pretty great. I guess, what I really want to say is, everybody: WATCH IT!!!!! check it out now.
Alright, other than television, I have been working a heck of a lot! I don't really do anything except work. Well on the weekends I get to go have fun of course, but during the week I am always busy. Some crazy guy at work also seems to believe I am losing weight, I don't think I am, but I think its funny that he says that. He is CRAZY seriously.
On another subject, I want to make sugar cookies this weekend. I don't know if I actually will, but I sure want to! That would be great.
Also, I really want to see my best friend NATASHA SLESK HOLMQUIST BARASHKA. seriously now. seriously.
And that is all. :)

No comments: