Today.
Not a very interesting day at all I guess. The gym was kind of lame, so I drank a sugar free Red Bull. I haven't had caffeine in so long, it was like crazy town in turbo! Pretty funny actually, we were having a lot of good laughs.
Anyhow, the old guy who is suspended from the gym for the time being called in to talk to our manager (before the manager was there), he kindly sang to me the song he made up. It was so kind of him. The song goes "Oh truely, I love thee dearest Julie." SERIOUSLY. How could I even make that up?! He is nuts.
Other than that, pretty boring day. Verrrry nice weather. I absolutely love it and am highly considering on going on one of my 7 mile fun runs. That sounds like a really great idea right now, but I am not so sure if I will or not.
That is all. Rather lame, I will hopefully have some events that will make it up later! We will see. :)
Being a Mom
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment