Sunday, August 24, 2008

Let's see, my weekend was pretty great. Nothing real exciting, but quite fun.

Saturday morning I went into work for a while. It wasn't too bad, pretty easy, nothing real challenging. Then after work, I went with my dad to the MN state fair! That was really fun!! I had my favorite ice cream ever, saw and petted some cows (way fun!), watched some people do karaoke--that was funny, watched some boys throw baseballs to see how fast they could throw, and lots of other things! I really enjoyed it, there was a whole lot of people there! Generally I hate large crowds of people, mainly because they really just wander like cattle and annoy me, but it really was not bad at all.

We also got a lot of free stuff at the fair, we always walk around the buildings and it can be quite fun, as well as informational. I signed the big TimberWolves jersey that will hang in the rafters this season at the Targer Center--how neat! But, something that I did spend money on, a back scratcher!! Well worth the dollar I paid for it, let me tell ya! It is extendable, so it shortens and lengthens, which is what sold me, I love it.

Well, I will just leave it on that note!! :)

No comments: