Thursday, August 28, 2008

day of jam

Seems as though today my life involved jam (in all forms). Trust me, I find it just as strange as you do that I have even said that. Therefore, I will definitely explain (obviously!).

So for starters, this old gentleman that comes to the gym every day is named Ray. He makes jams and other goods of the sort at his home. He has brought me some of his grape jam in the past, it was pretty good! Well today, he brought some rasberry-rhubarb JAM. It was okay, I am not the biggest fan of it I guess, but none the less enjoyed it. So that explains the first jam.

Next, as I have mentioned before, I have been doing a big laminating project at work and the machine keeps getting JAMmed. They had me go buy a new machine today before I got to work, and wouldn't you know, the first thing I sent through jammed. So we exchanged that laminating machine for the next one up, it was the JAM Free series (just what I like to hear!!). That solved the problem and was way nicer to use. There you have the next jam of my day.

Continuing with the theme, I went over to a coworkers house this evening to dye her hair for her. It turned out way nice! We both agreed it looked pretty excellent and nobody would be making fun of us tomorrow (as they joked that she would come in with purple hair or bald tomorrow--silly gooseheads!). Well after we were done with the dying of the hair, we were trying to figure out how to install her new printer. It was not doing it the normal way and we were trying everything but the computer kept JAMming. Well that one was a stretch, but thats the final jam of my day.

Weird I know. Well other than all the jam, today was excellent. I love Thursdays; mainly for three reasons. The first reason is that it is the day before FRIDAY (best day of the week!); the second reason is that Thursdays have shown a trend to be the least busy day at the gym!! I love that. The third and final reason is that the Tues/Thurs bike riding gang at the gym (and by gang I am referring to 4-5 men in their fifties or so--hahaha) bring me a cookie! One of the BEST cookies I have ever had actually. It is from Great Harvest, oatmeal chocolate chip, and about the size of your hand stretched out, yes THAT big. It is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! Whats not to love about Thursdays?!

Anyhow, this case of crazy will end on that! :)

No comments: