Well the great news of today is that the 89 year old guy who comes into the gym everyday brought me my favorite chocolates ever! So nice!! A bag of Ghiradelli dark chocolate squares filled with caramel. How wonderful. He is one of my all-time favorites and he has now brought me chocolates 2 times. The ironic thing is, he has never talked to any other single person at the gym besides me!! SWEET.
On another subject, one thing that absolutely drives me insane is when people use the wrong tense/form of a word and bad grammar in general. For example, somebody wrote a note at work asking someone to work for them and they wrote "let me know if your interested." Ahhh! I cannot stand it whatsoever when people do that. Especially when it is a business, one of my apartments in Arizona had the wrong form of the word your/you're on many signs they had hanging around. NOT COOL.
Moving along, something great about today is that the Minnesota State Fair has started! It is a real blast, lots of fun things. My favorite thing about the fair is probably the ice cream made with NO2. It is so delicious, not like any I have ever had before. AMAZING.
I guess that is all I have to say. Kind of surprising if you know how much I LOVE talking!! hehe.
Being a Mom
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment