Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I guess I have decided to start a blog. I don't know what kind of exciting things or news I will have to talk about, so it may not last very long? but who knows?!

Well starting off, today I ran 7.25 miles. It was very humid out, that made it really sweaty! And really took the fun out of it! But oh well, excercise is important!!

Let's see, I am currently reading a book, Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Pretty good one if you ask me. I am kind of afraid I won't finish it, because number one its long, but number two (and more importantly) almost everyone who has seen me reading it has made the comment that they have tried multiple times and only got so far and quit. But I find it quite interesting so I'm betting I will finish it! But my fingers will be crossed just in case.

Well its almost college football season, that's fun! But not as fun as baseball season, which is still going on (incase you did not know, if you didn't then we are probably not friends hehehe) but the Twins are in a big race with the white snox for the division. I really hope the Twins pull it off!

I think this has probably bored anybody who is reading it, but hopefully they will get better as I acquire more experience. hahaha! Well until next time!!

No comments: