Friday, August 22, 2008

work it

well this one should be a little interesting!! It has been one heck of a day!
So to start, work at the gym was just fine, nothing totally out of the ordinary, nothing too funny, nothing real exciting, therefore the fun starts when I got to my other job at about 11:30am.

First of all, I get there and my main boss was standing in the main office area talking to a coworker and myself, then the bossman leaves to go to his own office. I am sitting there taking a drink of water when an e-mail from the bossman pops up, simply stating he had something for me to do and to go to his office. I burst out laughing, as did my coworker when I showed her. It was just crazy that he did not say anything until after he walks away and e-mails me.

Moving along, I do the task he had for me and give him the results of it. I am then onto some other big project they gave me to do, when the bossman walks out into the main office area again and asks me to punch ONE hole in the corner of these sheets he was holding (there were about 10). It was so bizarre! I mean how hard is it to just take the stack, put it in the puncher, and push down as to get the job done. EASY. He is just a nut.

Then, a couple of minutes later, he interupts my big project again to have me drive the company truck over to pick up some tables we rented. I really did not mind, but he just has me do the most random things ever.

Well after work I went and got my hair trimmed. It turned out alright I guess, I certainly needed a little trim. What really irritates me though is how it seems that every time I go ask for a specific haircut, with picture--whatever, the stylist usually has some other idea or some reason as to why I shouldn't get the one I want. It really bothers me when they do that!! Why can't I just get what I want, and if it is hard to maintain, then I will deal with that? Its not like they are going to have to! Anyway, thats why I usually stick to only certain places to get my hair done, I really enjoy the Aveda school on most occasions.

Welp, thats enough ranting and raving for now!! :)

No comments: