Tuesday, October 21, 2008

memory lane

ANOTHER PICTURE BLOG!!! get ready, some pictures are older, some newer kind of I guess. :)

This first one was from this past May. My friend Jessica and I at her dad's place in Minneapolis. This was one FUNNN night!!!! (in my red high heels! LOVE THEM)
This one I probably posted before, but how can you not laugh EVERY time you see it. My friends Melissa & Justin had Herky come to their wedding. This is one of her favorite pictures from the event, but then again, how could it not be?!

This is me, at Jimmy Johns in Iowa City, a long time ago. Apparently I was way excited for a sandwich!!! OR maybe I am just freaking because they are so fast?! Thats probably it!!


This is me, getting a strike obviously. HAHAH Probably not actually, I think I am THE worst bowler I know. But too bad my big body is blocking whatever I am cheering about. hahaha.



This is from my 21st birthday. This is Amanda and I, we were born about 5 mins apart or so. We had our 21st party together. It was a real blast!!! And about 10 degrees outside, even better for the walk home. :)




This is an old one of my roommates from my jr yr of college. They are Justin and Melissa, we were at a wedding, taking a roommate picture, ha ha.





This is me, out in Iowa City one night with my blond hair. HAHAHAHAHA I am kidding. Its Kristen Cavalleri from Laguna Beach, I wanted my hair cut like this a while back and just HAD to try and fool people. I am so sure you all were fooled!






This is way old of one of my best friends Morgan and I. These are our normal faces, seriously. HAHAHA just kidding! I don't remember who I was on the phone with, but apparently we wanted to take a silly picture while I was chatting along. We were in Eau Claire, Wisconsin for this. Yet another FUN night!
Well that is probably enough pictures for now! Hopefully some of them were pretty exciting, although I doubt it. I love taking pictures and I love looking at pictures. Other than that I will try congering up some real good stories for tomorrow's blog, or whenever my next one is. Until then! :)

1 comment:

Natasha Holmquist said...

Julesky! I love your pictures! You should take more recent ones, its been so long since I've seen you.. I want to see what you look like!!!! Miss you!