Monday, November 17, 2008

don't mind if I do

Friday, November 14th 2008, I chopped my hair off and got a whole new hairdo! So, I figured a picture blog about it would be PERFECT! Enjoy!!


This is me acting normal?
I don't think I was ready for this one, but it turned out pretty.


This is for the side view! (the best side anyway!) haha.
As much as I hate people who take pictures in bathrooms, I just LOVE my shower curtain. I think it makes a good backdrop most of the time.
Anyhow, I think the pictures turned out pretty well, but then you consider the subject matter and it becomes obvious as to why that is the case. hahahahahaha! yeah right. But on a more serious note, I really love my new hairCUTe! I have received a lot of compliments on it. Mainly from the mirror. hahah there I go kidding once again. Really a lot of people, real people, have told me it looks great and they like it. I really love it, so what more can a person ask for? Nothing as far as I am concerned. It was a spur of the moment decision, one I am so happy I made.
On a complete new subject, there is this show on right now about the shooting of JFK and there is a crazy lady talking. She was talking about the day it happened and how she found out. Her statement that got me was when somebody was telling her the name of the killer, they said "Lee Haaaa....." and the lady cuts out, (I thought she was having a seisure or something), but then she says "and I knew the rest." Odd.
I think I have a big nose. Sometimes I feel I do, sometimes I feel I don't. If you think I do, don't be afraid to point it out, because I really want to know if I do or not, in comparison to the general public. Maybe I do, but maybe it fits my face? I don't really know. Oh well. I never got teased about it when I was younger or any other time that I know of, so I guess I probably don't. It gets hit a lot by boxes at FedEx though, so maybe I do. hmmm. The question will go unanswered as of right now.
I think that's enough rambling on for now. Until another day... :)

1 comment:

Natasha Holmquist said...

Julie bagoolie! I love love love love the hair!!! Woohoo!!