A little update and then I'm going to do a fun random like/dislike rant!
At work, things have been going pretty well so far. I have nothing to really complain about.
Weather, could be a lot better, although today was beautiful. But, we are supposed to get snow tomorrow and then again this weekend, NOT COOL. I am soooo tired of winter, I am ready for summer.
Other than that, my life is lame as usual! So a little fun random Jules facts are coming right up!
----------------Jules' Random Thoughts
I still am not a fan of Barrack Obama Hussein. Smooth talker, small walker.
I love cars. My ultimate dream car is still the Porsche Cayenne. Beautiful.
Music. I have decided I CANNOT live without music. I honestly wish music were playing out of nowhere, like a soundtrack of my life.
I have been eating like a crazy starved maniac the past two days.
I love a good sandwich. My number one favorite is still, and probably will always be, was from On Deck Deli, located in the student union at the University of Arizona.
I am a way bigger fan of UArizona than I am of UIowa. Love Lute Olson and the fact that he coached at both of these schools.
I really love the movie "Stepbrothers." I laughed out loud so many times.
I am not against plastic surgery. That doesn't mean I am for ALL of it though either.
I really love my Kodak printer. It's the one from the long, extremely convincing commercial. It rocks.
I hate when people fart. HATE it. Do it in private!!!
It is one of my favorite things when people are passionate in something that is good and for the better of people.
Cowboys. I don't love cowboys, but I love the idea of cowboys.
My horseshoe necklace is one of my favorite things ever. It comforts me.
I laugh A LOT.
I love drowning my hot dogs in mustard. NOTHING else. Absolutely NO KETCHUP.
The 3 rules of eating a hot dog: 1. Must finish in 3 bites (that mean's DO NOT be dainty about it!); 2. Always put the condiments on top, never underneath; and 3. NEVER put ketchup on your hot dog if you are over 17 yrs old.
I have loved Nicole Richie for the longest time and I think she is awesome. Many people would disagree with me, I do not care.
I don't think all celebrites deserve their fame. Or to be in the news. AND it is NOT okay for them to name their kids whacky names.
I have a list of 100 things to do before I die. Some of them I know will never get done, others I intend to do whatever it takes to do them.
I cannot stand gossipy people. HATE it. Though, sometimes people need to vent, it is very different though. Overall, gossip is dumb.
I like quoting "The Office" and various movies. Randomly.
I enjoy saying things for my own humor. I don't care if it will make anybody else laugh, if I think it is funny I will say it!
I will never give anybody a compliment that I don't feel is true.
There is no "I" in TEAM, but there is an "I" in "JULIE."
THAT IS ALL!!!!
Being a Mom
14 years ago
1 comment:
I miss the randomness of Julie, but even more I miss the crazy randomness of Julie and Natasha!!
You two were so funny to listen to. Never a dull moment.
Glad you are going to visit Heath and other 2 people he lives with :)
Jamie
Post a Comment