Sunday, March 8, 2009

coooookie

To start this one off, I have two verrrry important countdowns to bring into light:

26 days until BRITNEY SPEARS CONCERT!!!!

and

73 DAYS UNTIL NATASHKA, JOSHKA, AND HEATHKA!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot wait!!!

I think that 73 days is about right. May 23rd is the expected date of my arrival in the great city of San Diego, to visit the cutest little family in the world, The Holmquists. WOOOO!!!

So now that I have all of that excitement out and installed in all of you, I can continue on with my usual rambles. I have been eating like a crazed maniac, for the past 2 weeks. Although, I think it is finally coming to an end. I need to quit it!! I eat everything in sight, healthy and unhealthy. Probably a lot more of the unhealthy stuff than the healthy though. I should really get control of this.

I have been working on my brother and sister-in-law's wedding scrapbook. It has been fun, but also frustrating. Frustrating because I overthink EVERY little thing. If I just went with my instinct, my natural ideas, and just did things the way I normally do, it would be a lot easier on myself. I just want them to love it!! They most likely will though, I just need to quit the worrying.

Well, later today I plan on making some cookies. I haven't decided exactly what kind yet. I am thinking chocolate chip, but perhaps I should do m&m's. This is something new, I don't recall making m&m cookies in a long looong looooooong time, if ever. Strange. What a simple little thing! Well either way, there will be cookies.

Onto news that is not as fun and exciting, I think we are expecting another huge snowstorm sometime within this next week. I am so done with the snow! It needs to stop. Once it goes away, my fatty tooshka babooshka can get out and run. Until then, I guess I get to use it as an excuse to be lazy daisy.

Today, I know so many people who have birthdays! It is crazy. I think I know more people with March Birthdays than any other month. That is just nuts to me. Oh well. Tuesday is my nephew's FIRST birthday! He is so adorable. I miss him.

And on that note, I'm out of here! See ya, wouldn't want to be ya! :)

No comments: