Monday, February 2, 2009

spooner

So, haven't done a post in a while, figured I better get to it!!

For starters, work has been a real blast. It is so fun working with Morgan everyday. We laugh a heck of a lot. I also enjoy doing the daily crosswords, it is a complete obsession. I bet I could do crosswords until the day I die (hopefully that being when I'm like 98.)

Onto other news, it is still winter here, no surprise. It does bring out the anger in me. I really cannot stand being so cold, I hate it in all its capacities. Especially getting into my car, I want to scream at the top of my lungs when I sit on the collllllld seats. It is not fun, I don't understand why winter must be this way. I feel it should never get below 60 degrees, that would be wonderful.

Another bit of news in my life is how happy I have been lately. I know people think I am ALWAYS happy anyways, but for the past couple weeks I have been completely content with my life, really truly happy, yet I do not know what the reason is. I figure I am just on the upside of the sinusoidal curve that deals with emotions. Most likely.

Other than that, I love spoonerisms.

And on that note, I will let you dream about other days and other fun thoughts of mine. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya! :)

No comments: