So, I'm listening to Taylor Swift's latest CD, it is a pretty good one I must say (although I have probably mentioned it in a previous blog!). Anyhow, I really love the songs she writes/sings. I am so amazed at her talented song writing, I just wish I could do that.
Well, I have been looking for a verrry important document for about a week now and it is frustrating me because I cannot seem to locate it anywhere. I think I need to look through the files in my other computer. I will try that, in just a few moments actually. The document is a list of "100 things I want to accomplish before I die." It is something I wrote for a class in college and I always wanted to keep it and check things off or see what I could get done. Also, my dear friend Morgan was asking to see it. So I better get to finding it!
On another subject, I really had a great birthday weekend! It was a real blast. Morgan and I were ridiculous the whole weekend. That is one of my favorite things to be, ridiculous. Morgan and I do that quite well. Plus, we have discovered a new fun way to "text" each other, that is using "voicenotes." I love it!!!
Moving along, it has been colder than cold outside the past few days. I cannot take it anymore, I want to move to, well, anywhere that is above 50 all year round will work!!! I do not even want to think about going outside when its like this (negatives all week), plus the bad drivers just kill me! Anyhow, the weather is one thing I will never feel bad for complaining about, so accept that.
Something hilarious is everytime someone sends me a text message the noise that notifies me cracks me up. It is Morgan making a beeping noise, every time it went off at work today Roxanne and I laughed pretty dang hard. I think Morgan secretly loves it too (and if she has on her 100 things to do before dying list, to be a ringtone, she can cross that right off!!!). hehehe.
Other than that, I miss my good friends Natashka and Jake. They are two of the best people I know, I love laughing and having an excellent time with them. I miss them, hopefully I can see them quite soon!
And on that note, I will be going. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya! :)
Being a Mom
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment