First of all, I got a temporary office job at FedEx while a fun girl named Roxanne is out on maternity leave. I have been training for that for the past week and it has been a lot of fun. It is nice to have normal hours and I don't pick up all of the bumps and bruises from working out in the trailers. Although, now I will have to watch what I eat or start running again or something. So that is way fun.
Next, the holidays were all verrry fun. Christmas was great, I loved all of my gifts, even though one of them has yet to be presented. My favorite gift though is probably the Kodak all in one printer (like the one advertised on tv) that I got from Sam. It is soooo GREAT! I love it, especially for all of my scrapbooking needs. I hate going to the store and printing them out, and my other printer was out of color for the longest time, this works out way better! (and cheaper!!)
Oh, Best Day of the Year 12/18 was a delight! I made Morg an awesome card and had a lot of fun. It was great, especially for Morg I assume. We are both excited for Best Day of the Year 1/9. It will be pretty awesome I am sure. 5 days away!!! woooo!!
But, probably the biggest news since my last blog, other than my new hair (got some highlights, love them!) is my brother's wedding!! He (Michael) got married last Friday January 2nd, 2009 to Caitlin maiden name-Petersen. It was a lot of fun!! Even though one of the best men asked my brother if I was his stepmom, yeah that wasn't cool, but hilarious right?! right.
Well other than Best Day of the Year 1/9, I have a Britney Spears concert with Morg and a couple other FedEx girls in April that will be a blast, AND Morgs Wedding in October to look forward to in 2009!!! What an exciting year!! I am sure it will be great! I am really excited to be writing '09 now, because truthfully, I did not like writing '08. Seriously.
So, on that note, I will see ya wouldn't want to be ya! But here are a few great pictures from the wedding fun.....
No comments:
Post a Comment