Here are a few of the bridesmaid dresses, along with the brides last dress she'll ever wear again...kidding. :)
The beautiful bride and her little nephew, who fell fast asleep in the limo ride! Big day for the little guy!! Precious.
This is me and one of my verrrrry favorite people, my daughter and friend, Yessica. :)
This picture is just TOO ADORABLE!!! The most gorgeous little flower girl with the extravagant bride, with Richard playing peek-a-boo, all in the limo. So cute.
This is what we call 3 parts, one heart. Lookin snazzy before the big walk down the aisle!!! <3 this picture!!!
My best friend Morgan and I. Smiling. Happy. Pretty. Excited. Thrilled. Etc. :) Too many words for this one.
So, that is just a little glimpse into the big day that was October 17th, 2009. Now Morgan and her husband are off in Hawaii on their honeymoon. I'm left to the wolves, freezing my buns off, in the great white north, aka Meeny-snow-tah. However I am happy to see one of my best friends be so happy and right where she wants to be in the journey of life.
And to answer the most important question: NO, I did NOT catch the bouquet!!! :) I've found quite the little trick that works quite nicely. Don't worry, my day and time will come, just right when it's supposed.
Other than that, LIFE IS GREAT!!!!! Until another day...... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment