Monday, August 10, 2009

Photogs!!!

So, I got a new camera (as mentioned before I believe!!). So far, I absolutely LOVE it! I haven't had many events or things that I need to be capturing photogs of, but I snapped a few here and there and these are them:

St. Paul, MN (from across the Mississippi River)



Flowers! From the Como Zoo & Conservatory



Again, Como's beautiful flowers


Yet again, flowers! My dad says "that would be a great background photo!" (hint hint--in case your desktop needs something new and fresh! haha)



The BEAUTIFUL (and TASTY) German Chocolate Cake I made for our intern's last day of work


Some pretty rocks from Taylors Falls, WI. They are down in a "pothole" which was created by glaciers moving (something of that sort).


Elvis is alive and well, scarfing a lady at the Mall of America. (okay, he's a pretend Elvis who won the competition of Elvis impersonators)

And last, but not least, SCRUMPTIOUS truffles!!! I made them, took them to work, they were gobbled down in a flash! What a hit. Thanks Bakerella (and more importantly Natashka Barashka!!) for enlightening my life with these dangerous little goodies!!!
Those are all the pictures I'm sharing for now! I should have some more good ones coming up soon, because this month is going to be a BUSY one!!!! Seriously busy--I will be out at the PGA the day after tomorrow (Wednesday) watching Tiger, Padraig, Phil, and the boys, Iowa next weekend for tubing down a river, Meredith & Ron are getting married the following weekend, the 27th Bonnie Raitt Concert (and the start of the Minnesota State Fair!!!), and September 2nd--Randy Travis Concert!!
Pretty long list of FUN for the upcoming weeks! So look forward to that.
Until then.... :)






1 comment:

Natasha Holmquist said...

JULIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that cake. made my heart. stop.